Friday 15 July 2011

Summer Contest Winner, and Other News

Well, I'm back from a wonderful three weeks in Turkey, relaxed and refreshed and ready to rock! (Or at least I was before this nasty little stomach bug hit me - grr). So, first item on the agenda, the winner of the Summer Contest is...

 TAMSYN!

Congratulations, Tamsyn. I have your email address, so I'll ask Changeling Press to send you the books direct. Many thanks to everyone who entered!

Other news... I was delighted to discover that the cover of Blood on Silk came in a strong second in its category in the Cover Cafe's annual contest! You can read some of the lovely comments here: http://www.covercafe.com/contest/2010/TIC-res10.html.


And its sequel, Blood Sin, just received a fabulous Five Tombstone review from Bitten by Books!

Reviewer Jennifer said, among other things: "The fantastic sequel to Blood on Silk... every bit as good as the first...
I truly cannot get enough of the lead vampire of the series, Saloman...
"This is truly an amazing series... some of the best vampire fiction on the market right now. I hope that there will be plenty more of these books, because I will be reading every one." 
You can read the full review here: http://www.bittenbybooks.com/38575/blood-sin-by-marie-treanor/.

And finally, hope you're looking forward the Steampunk Party here on the blog 25th to 29th July! Should be a wonderful event!

No comments:

Post a Comment