Sunday 23 January 2011

Getting Ready to Party! And Winners Announced

Our Scottish Romance Party starts tomorrow!! Hope you've got your outfit chosen and your schedule cleared for fun :). To get you in the mood, here's a "Hawt Scot" sent to me by Kimberly Killion. Apparently he was the inspiration for TWO stories in the new Mammoth Book of Scottish Romance - both Kimberly's and Julianne MacLean's!

Here's our schedule of guest bloggers. On Monday, Marta Acosta. Tuesday, Kimberly Killion. Wednesday, Donna Grant. Thursday, Toni Anderson. And Friday, Julianne MacLean. And, of course, I'll be around each day too :).

Also, I have to announce the winners of the "Follow" contest, chosen at random from all followers so far.

The winner of the two paperbacks Gothic Dragon and The Devil and Via is - TAMSYN! Congratulations, Tamsyn - I need your postal address (Marie@MarieTreanor.com should find me!).

And the winner of the ebook is: MARY PRESTON! Congratulations to you too, Mary. Let me know which of my ebooks you'd like (Marie@MarieTreanor.com) - you'll find them listed on my wesbite http://www.marietreanor.com/.

More contests throughout the party! See you tomorrow!

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment