Monday 10 January 2011

Party Banner and Party Themes

Did you notice the fab party banner? Much more  festive, don't you think? All thanks to our very own Zita!

And so to the subject of parties. As you know the first party (23/24th-28th Jan) will be all about Scottish Romance. I've just decided our theme for February should be Urban Fantasy, and in March, Vampires. What other themes would you like to see? For example: romantic suspense, historical romance, erotic romance, steampunk, shifters, sci-fi, futuristic, gay romance, interracial romance. Let me know what you want, and I'll see what I can do!

Marie

7 comments:

  1. What an excellent idea! Love the idea of themed parties ...looking forward to a regency romance party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear, Grace! Thanks for following! Regency party, eh? I like the sound of that!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regency would be great, as would Victorian. Steampunk, too. Heck, just go down the list you made and we'll be happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with Zita expecially on Victorian and Steampunk

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a paranormal writer and fan, I love vampires and it would be great to see shifters too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice idea with themes. I'd like to see WWII era stories or WWI era stories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the suggestions! I'm getting excited about all of them :)

    Marie

    ReplyDelete